Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Terry G calls out former 'dubious' managers
Nigerian singer Terry G has called out his former manager for allegedly overbooking him, regardless of whether he was available or not.

Terry G called out his former management in a social media post on Sunday, while summarising his unexplained absence from the music scene.

While apologising to show promoters about some questionable practices by his ex-manager, the singer accused his previous management of overbooking him and not refunding promoters.

He wrote: “To all show promoters: I worked with a dubious team (managers), which created a false narrative about me.

“They accepted bookings without my knowledge. I’m only human and I use this platform to apologise to you all. I’m happy to clear this up, as it has been reason why you all haven’t been hearing or seeing Terry G. Thanks.”

This is coming days after the singer announced his retirement from music.
https://www.otowngist.com/2024/01/terry-g-calls-out-former-dubious-managers/

No comments: